Process Industries & Mining
If your company is involved in the production of such products as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, cement, or in the mining industry, you know that it is essential to manage carefully and continuously your quality, health & safety, and environmental issues throughout your industrial process.
We can offer you global expertise and assistance with such services as inspections and audits, measurements, risk analysis and other technical consultancy, or with support for the certification of your systems and processes.
Capabilities along the Value Chain
Using our international network of offices and inspectors we can carry out shop inspection of your equipment during procurement as well as site inspections.
Our fully equipped and state-of-the–art laboratories and non-destructive testing experts provide a comprehensive range of services to meet your specifications or local regulations. We perform testing of construction material, non-destructive testing, destructive testing, environmental analyses and other tests as required.
Our technical centers have highly qualified and experienced engineers who contribute to the safety of your installations, by verifying design compliance to standards, providing inspection engineering support, and helping you identify, quantify, reduce and manage the risks associated with operating the facilities.
Services offered throughout the project life cycle:
- Environment Impact Assessment (EIA),
- Safety and Environmental Audits
- Construction code compliance and Design Review
- Supplier Technical Assessment (STA)
- Shop Inspection, Expediting
- Pressure Equipment Certification services (PED, ASME, local schemes)
- Quality Site Inspection
- Health & Safety Management
- NDT & ANDT Services
- In- Service Inspection & Verification
- Asset Integrity Management
- Remaining life assessment of critical equipment
- Greenhouse gas and system certification
- Technical Due Diligence (TDD)
Phone: + 91 22 66956300Send an e-mail