Transport & Infrastructures
As an operator in the transportation or infrastructure business, you know that your industry has a vital role to enable the smooth development of an ever more global economy. More importantly, the safety of millions of users is at stake and there are also important environmental issues to be taken into account in your projects.
To help your company meets these challenges, we provide a full range of services during the design and construction (or manufacturing) phase of your assets, including:
- For infrastructure projects: project management, design review, code compliance, quality control, quality assurance, construction site safety
- For transport and cargo handling equipment: inspection of port cranes, inspection of containers, inspection of rail equipment.
In addition, we provide a wide range of services to the maritime industry.
The Transport & Logistics business line in India mainly consists of statutory and non statutory inspections of Tanks, Containers and Container related equipments and new production surveys of dry containers.
The Transport & Logistics business line in India mainly consists of
Statutory inspections of ISO tank containers which consists of 5 yearly and 2.5 yearly surveys,
- Containers and Container related equipments and
- New production surveys of dry containers/Owner Inspections
- Non statutory inspections of ISO containers which consists of On hire/off hire,condition/In-service surveys & Depot Audits.
Phone: + 91 22 66956300Send an e-mail