Take a look at what we've been able to do for our clients. Need a solution? Email Us
Bureau Veritas was approached on a Thursday, and the store was able to reopen on the following Monday.
||A major retailer's pool chemicals started on fire and the state health department closed them until their product was deemed safe.
||Engineering Services developed a plan, audited product for chemical contamination, performed risk assessments which were accepted by the state. |
The retailer modified their testing program to include evaluations to prevent this situation in the future.
|Choking Hazard |
||A line of dog chews sold by a retailer were becoming lodged in some dogs' throats and causing death.
||Engineering Services analyzed the products and identified the attributes which lead to the choking problem. |
The manufacturer's legal team had the information they needed to refute the claim.
|Summer Home Damaged|
||An expensive summer home sustained $400,000 of water damage over the winter. A small leak in the bath tub fixture was to blame. The manufacturer was handed the bill, then turned to Engineering Services for help.
||Engineering Services determined that the faucet's supply line was installed by the plumber with the wrong tool. |