Comprehensive Approach to a Full Range of Products
Business ChallengeIn today’s global marketplace, product quality and safety are critical to all involved in the health, beauty, household and food products industries. Whether you are a retailer or a global manufacturer, regulatory compliance and consumer satisfaction are keys to success. Our services meet your needs by designing quality assurance programs that result in superior products for consumers. Services such as testing, inspections, and consumer panel evaluations help companies increase sales through improved customer satisfaction, lower costs due to fewer consumer complaints, and competitive implementation of effective private label programs.
In-depth Knowledge and Experience
Our technical staff includes experienced chemists, microbiologists, engineers and industry professionals knowledgeable in specific areas such as comparative product evaluations, sensory panels, cosmetic regulatory reviews, chemistry and microbiology. Our professional staff keep current to industry developments through memberships in a number of associations, including:
• American Chemical Society [ACS]
• American Society of Quality [ASQ]
• Association of Official Analytical Chemists [AOAC]
• ASTM International
• Canadian Association of Chain Drug Stores [CACDS]
• Personal Care Products Council [PCPC]
• Hong Kong Food Council Ltd [HKFC]
• Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association [CTFA]
• Hong Kong Food Trades Association, Ltd.
• Institute of Food Technologists [IFT]
• National Association of Chain Drug Stores [NACDS]
• Private Label Manufacturers Association [PLMA]
Comprehensive Capabilities and Services
• Perceptual qualities
• Performance characteristics
• Active ingredient content
• Comparison to national brands, competitor’s products or vendor specifications
• Package and labeling requirements
• Ingredient list review
• Compliance to both domestic and international regulations and standards
• Sensory evaluations
A comprehensive range of specialized services enables our experienced staff to tailor programs for a variety of client needs. Available services include but are not limited to:
• Annual testing programs which provide technical reports regarding the quality and consistency of store and brand product lines
• Product development programs which provide technical reports regarding quality of products during your vendor selection process
• Sample procurement service to collect products from store shelves for testing
• Quarterly and annual executive reports to help you effectively manage quality systems
• Development of test protocols and methods/specifications
• Information services to check potential vendors for regulatory actions from U.S. Food and Drug Administration
• Regulatory consulting
Why Choose Bureau Veritas?Reputation
For 30+ years, we have worked successfully with top retailers around the world to help them be compliant and manage risk, protecting the environment and their brand.
With locations close to sourcing areas in over 40 countries, we offer you the convenience of global coverage with local service.
Technical Knowledge & Leadership
Our staff is knowledgeable in a wide range of HBHF related disciplines to provide you with the necessary experience to create customized programs and services.
At Bureau Veritas, we are committed to meet your needs and provide you with the highest levels of service.
FAQ - Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat types of products can you test?
Bureau Veritas can provide services for an extensive range of HBHF products including, but not limited to:
• Animal products
• Cleaning products
• Hair products
• Laundry products