Build Trust in your Climate Change Data
Bureau Veritas offers a wide range of services from regulatory to voluntary schemes to build credibility in your climate data:
- verification/ certification
In addition to this regulatory system, voluntary initiatives were set up by various countries.
These local and sector-specific schemes will form the front-line of the fight against climate change within the coming years.
Bureau Veritas helps companies reduce the effects of their greenhouse gas emissions on climate change.
A Global Leader in Greenhouse Gas Emissions Verification
Bureau Veritas can support you whether:
- you are subject to the EU Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) regulation
- you have an emissions reduction project (Clean Development Mechanism)
- you would like to report to one of the voluntary or state-based initiatives
As an independent third party, we provide our clients with the assurance that their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions data are reliable.
Our GHG services:
- Validation and verification of project design to ensure long-term and measurable emission reductions
- Verification of project monitoring systems and data to guarantee that emissions reductions are complete and accurate
- Certification of emission reductions for project registration
We offer services for the following schemes:
- Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms (CDM)
- EU ETS and EU ETS Aviation
- Company initiatives (ISO 14064, Carbon Footprint PAS 2050, Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Local schemes (Australia, South Korea, USA, Japan, UK, etc.)
Why Bureau Veritas?
Verification Leadership: 600 installations verified each year
Bureau Veritas verifies the annual emissions of more than 600 installations each year, with over 2,000 days of EU ETS verification delivered in 2011.
Worldwide network: 300 validation and verification experts worldwide
Bureau Veritas relies on a large pool of 300 validation and verification experts worldwide in order to provide our clients with a unique combination of international and local expertise while ensuring a consistent approach.
Our validation and verification experts have extensive knowledge of the Kyoto Protocol and closely monitor as well as other voluntary schemes evolution.
We have developed 11 Competency Centers worldwide whose role is to guarantee a high level of local technical expertise and support a timely service delivery.
Global Recognition: accredited by the UNFCCC
Bureau Veritas is accredited by the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change).
Bureau Veritas has multiple accreditations for EU ETS verification covering all sectors prescribed by the directive, including aviation.
Phone: +91 22 62742000
Send an e-mail