The automotive sector is undergoing huge transformation due to continuous market growth, disruptive technologies and increased environmental regulation. We support you though these unprecedented changes to help ensure continued success.
MAKING YOUR TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY A SUCCESS
To thrive in the modern automotive sector, manufacturers must keep pace with rapid technological advancements whilst ensuring compliance in safety, quality, and performance. Success depends on mitigating the risks associated with disruptive technologies such as electric vehicles and digitisation. At the same time, it is important to maintain trust amongst consumers as you transform your business and supply chain.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
Bureau Veritas partners with you to help bring your innovative products to market, ensuring they are safe, perform to specifications and meet all relevant environmental regulations. Bureau Veritas is most reliable & renowned name amongst our Automotive partners for Inspection, certification & technical assistance. We work with our Automotive OEM’s & their suppliers as a strategic technology partner with new & innovative solutions in our services.
Umbrella of Services (Single Source for all your needs)-
• Technical Due Diligence & Green Field Project - The aim of TDD service is to facilitate to make sure that the factories / buildings meet relevant local / National / International HSE & Design Regulations.
• Project Management Assistance in Green Field project-
• Design Review
• Scheduling & Monitoring
• Design & validation Our services - such as IATF, cybersecurity certification, data management, and supplier assessments including PPAP review - ensure the quality, safety and performance of your design and validation processes.
• Product conformity & assets We provides inspection & Engineering Services right from development stage to launch management & Serial production of components at OEM’s, TierI and factory assessments to verify that your assets conform to specifications throughout their entire lifecycle.
• Distribution From logistics check inspections and stock control, to damage tracking and claims management, our services help mitigate the risks associated with the distribution of your products and reduce financial losses due to damage and litigation.
• Sales & after-sales Our experienced team also offers services including statutory inspections and vehicle damage evaluation and tracking, to help reduce the risks associated with the sale, delivery and maintenance of your products.
• Customized Channel Audit to protect, maintain & improve performance standards so that the Services or the products delivered on all sales point of the network.