Internal Auditor on ISO/TS 22163:2017 (Quality Management System for Railway Applications)
To become certified Internal Auditor on ISO/TS 22163:2017 Standard (Quality Management System for Railway Application)
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR?
A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard would be preferable.
- Quality Issues in Railway sector
- IRIS Systems overview.
- What to look for in IRIS over and above ISO: 9001:2015
- Audit Techniques.
- What to look for in Project Management.
- What to look for in Resource Management.
- What to look for in Product Realization.
- What to look for in Measurement, Analysis and Improvement.
- What to look for in Configuration Management.
- Auditor Competence as per IRIS requirement.
- Practical Exercise and Feedback.
On successfully completing of Virtual Internal Auditor Training on ISO/TS 22163:2017 course for Quality Management System for Railway Applications, participants will be able to:
- Understand the IRIS requirement
- Understand key elements of this standard over and above ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Understand: The core elements of IRIS –Technical Safety policy of the Product portfolio, Project management and series production management, RAMS–Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety, LCC: Life Cycle cost, Tender management, Obsolescence management, Configuration management, FAI: First Article inspection..
- Understand: Business model with QMS, Safety and Project management and their key issues.
- Be able to plan and carry out internal audits within an organization
VIEW DATE BELOW AND CLICK BOOK NOW BUTTON TO REGISTER YOURSELF!
|START DATE||END DATE||METHOD||BOOK NOW|
|October 16, 2023 09:00 AM||October 18, 2023 06:00 PM||Web||BOOK NOW|