EMS ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Conversion - Virtual Training Course
On successfully completion of EMS ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Conversion virtual training course, delegates will be able to:
- Audit as per the requirements of ISO 14001:2015standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021Standards
- Understand key environmental issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute an environmental management systems audit
- Understand the differences between QMS and EMS audits
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR?
- Completion of secondary education.
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- Knowledge of the following environmental management principles and concepts & intended outcome of an environmental management system
a) Enhanced environmental performance
b) Fulfillment of compliance obligations
c) Achievement of environmental objectives
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an CQI-IRCA certified EMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
- Further, the delegates must also be aware of Generic management systems including the PDCA cycle and interrelationship between core elements of a Management System and Top Management, Policy, objectives, planning, implementation, review and continual improvement
- This course is meant for qualification of existing auditors of other management system disciplines (Ex. QMS, OHSMS, FSMS, ISMS, EnMS etc.).
- Knowledge of management systems audit as per ISO 19011 is required through the satisfactory completion of an CQI-IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline or the acceptable alternative (Please contact us for Details).
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental Management Systems overview
- What to look for in Context of the organisation.
- What to look for in Implementation and Operation.
- What to look for in Leadership. Planning and Support
- What to look for in operation, performance evaluations and improvements
- Environmental legislation & auditing for the process of implementation and compliance
- Audit management and techniques.
- Accreditation & Certification processes (ISO 17021, IAF MD1)
- Auditor Competence (ISO 19011, CQI-IRCA norms)
- Practical Exercises workshops and Feedback
Information of Examination (E-Assessment) Process:
1. E-Assessment is conducted and managed by CQI-IRCA.
2. The examination link will be mailed to registered e mail of the delegate by CQI-IRCA, after the commencement of the course.
3. Delegate shall appear for examination any time within 30 days from the last day of training.
4. CQI-IRCA shares results with Bureau Veritas, about 10 working days from e-assessment of the delegate, provided there are no technical and other issues identified by CQI-IRCA.
5. Hardcopy of certificate will be issued by Bureau Veritas after three weeks from the receipt of results from CQI-IRCA.
6. The release of certificate will be subjected to realization of payment for the course(s).
7. Re-sit for examination (wherever applicable) will be facilitated by Bureau Veritas based on the written request by the delegate.
|START DATE||END DATE||METHOD||BOOK NOW|
|October 25, 2023 09:00 AM||October 27, 2023 06:00 PM||Web||BOOK NOW|
|November 27, 2023 09:00 AM||November 29, 2023 06:00 PM||Web||BOOK NOW|
|December 06, 2023 09:00 AM||December 08, 2023 06:00 PM||Web||BOOK NOW|