Bureau Veritas offers Second Party and Customized Assessment Services to organizations to ensure compliance and improve performance along the entire value chain. We offer Assessments of suppliers, operations, distribution and service network. Our aim is to make the assessment process as simple and transparent as possible while tailoring it to organization’s specific needs.
- Sector Specific Schemes: second party and customized assessment services tailored to various sectors such as Engineering, Automotive, Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Retail and others.
- Standard /Scheme Based Assessment Services: services based on global standards and schemes that address the specific business needs, stakeholder requirements and international best practices.
- Implement an assessment program that ensures compliance with local regulations, market requirements and contractual obligations
- Implement corrective actions and monitor continuous improvement.
- Enhancing the chance that the initiative's goals and objectives are being achieved.
- Protect your brand by identifying major risks along your value chain.
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS?
- Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has more than 74,000 employees in approximately 1,400 offices and laboratories located all around the globe.
- Bureau Veritas helps its over 400,000 clients to improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions. MARK OF GLOBAL RECOGNITION
- The Bureau Veritas brand is a globally recognized symbol of the organization’s ongoing commitment to excellence, sustainability and reliability.
- We help clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environment, sustainability, enterprise risk and social responsibility.
- We are able to perform assessments against a wide range of standards and sector-specific schemes
- Organizations can benefit from our years of experience in checklist development, assessment scheduling, reporting and KPI monitoring.
- We offer our clients both international reach and local knowledge in terms of regulations, customs and markets.