Certification is the most credible way to demonstrate excellence and drive continuous improvement
Across increasingly competitive sectors, it provides organizations of all sizes with a means of competitive advantage and an opportunity to enter new markets.
With a dedicated team of certification specialists and more than 60 accreditations globally, Bureau Veritas offers a wide range of customized audit and certification services across quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility.
Management systems are critical to your business success: they provide the framework of policies and processes that ensures your company achieves its objectives and reduces risk in specific areas. Certification of these systems by a third party ensures your company is internationally recognized standards.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
We provide certification services in three core areas:
- Independent certification of management systems: We support you to improve organizational performance and mitigate risks via certification to standards published by ISO and other bodies
- BV Assurance: We make sure you comply with international and/or internal standards on a range of topics, such as social responsibility, quality, and brand conformity. Know More
BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION
Our Management System certifications address Quality, Health and Safety, Enterprise Risk, and Sustainability Management.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Our certification services include the following:
- Quality: ISO 9001 improves the management of your organization’s quality process
- Health & Safety: OHSAS 18001 helps you to define your organization’s occupational health and safety policies and objectives. The new ISO 45001 helps you to create better and safer working conditions
- Environment: ISO 14001 improves your environmental management approach
ENTERPRISE RISK Management
Our certification services address the following risk-related challenges:
- Information Security: ISO 27001 minimizes the risk of IT breaches and helps you comply with data protection legislation
- Business Continuity: ISO 22301 improves your organization’s resilience against disruptive incidents across your entire business ecosystem, such as malicious cyber attacks
- Asset Management: ISO 55001 helps you to balance risk against cost efficiency in decision-making
- IT Service Management: Building a competitive edge through higher quality IT services
- Privacy Information Management System: ISO 27701 assures stakeholders that your organization takes data privacy seriously
Our "certification services" include the following:
- ESG Reporting as Per BRSR: Assurance / Assessment Services on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting as per Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting (BRSR) Notification by Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) published on 10th May, 2021
- Energy Management Systems: ISO 50001 helps you demonstrate effective Asset Management
- Climate Change Services (CDM/VCS/GS): Validation and verification services to support greenhouse gas reduction under CDM/ VCS and GS mechanism
Greenhouse Gas Accounting (ISO 14064)/ Carbon Foot Printing and CORSIA: Understanding and verifying your carbon footprint to improve operational sustainability and business performance
Sustainable Forestry Certification: Adopting sustainable timber sourcing practices for Forest Management and throughout the Chain of Custody is key to preventing deforestation. Certification to a range of standards, including EUTR, PEFC™, OLB and FSC®, helps companies prove their due diligence on sustainable forestry practices for forest and timber products. The delivery of FSC® certification services is in association with Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS.
Network for Certification and Conservation of Forests (NCCF) : The national member of PEFC representing India, a non-profit multi stakeholder organization registered as a society, came into existence in January 2015 to have a globally aligned certification program developed within India. NCCF has developed a national forest certification standard for India in 2017. The standard was endorsed by PEFC on 27 February, 2019
Our certification services address the following industries: