Certification is the most credible way to demonstrate excellence and drive continuous improvement
Across increasingly competitive sectors, it provides organisations of all sizes with a means of competitive advantage and an opportunity to enter new markets.
With a dedicated team of certification specialists and more than 60 accreditations globally, Bureau Veritas offers a wide range of customized audit and certification services across quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility.
Management systems are critical to your business success: they provide the framework of policies and processes that ensures your company achieves its objectives and reduces risk in specific areas. Certification of these systems by a third party ensures your company is internationally recognized standards.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
We provide certification services in three core areas:
- Independent certification of management systems: We support you to improve organizational performance and mitigate risks via certification to standards published by ISO and other bodies.
- Customized audits: We make sure you comply with international and/or internal standards on a range of topics, such as social responsibility, quality, and brand conformity.
- Training: We provide training programs that develop your employees’ competences on a variety of topics to a required international and/or internal standard.
BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION
Our Management System certifications address Quality, Health and Safety, Enterprise Risk, and Sustainability Management.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Our certification services include the following:
- Quality: ISO 9001 improves the management of your organization’s quality process.
- Health & Safety: OHSAS 18001 helps you to define your organization’s occupational health and safety policies and objectives. The new ISO 45001 helps you to create better and safer working conditions.
- Environment: ISO 14001 improves your environmental management approach.
ENTERPRISE RISK Management
Our certification services address the following risk-related challenges:
- Information security: ISO 27001 minimizes the risk of IT breaches and helps you comply with data protection legislation.
- Business continuity: ISO 22301 improves your organization’s resilience against disruptive incidents across your entire business ecosystem, such as malicious cyber attacks.
- Asset management: ISO 55001 helps you to balance risk against cost efficiency in decision-making.
- IT Service management: Building a competitive edge through higher quality IT services.
- Privacy Information Management System: ISO 27701 assures stakeholders that your organization takes data privacy seriously
Our "certification services" include the following:
- Energy Management Systems: ISO 50001 helps you demonstrate effective Asset Management.
- Climate Change Services (CDM/VCS/GS): Validation and verification services to support greenhouse gas reduction under CDM/ VCS and GS mechanism.
Greenhouse Gas Accounting (ISO 14064)/ Carbon Foot Priniting and CORSIA: Understanding and verifying your carbon footprint to improve operational sustainability and business performance
Sustainable Forestry Certification: Adopting sustainable timber sourcing practices for Forest Management and throughout the Chain of Custody is key to preventing deforestation. Certification to a range of standards, including EUTR, PEFC™, OLB and FSC®, helps companies prove their due diligence on sustainable forestry practices for forest and timber products.
Network for Certification and Conservation of Forests (NCCF) : The national member of PEFC representing India, a non-profit multi stakeholder organisation registered as a society, came into existence in January 2015 to have a globally aligned certification program developed within India. NCCF has developed a national forest certification standard for India in 2017. The standard was endorsed by PEFC on 27 February, 2019.
Our certification services address the following industries: