Know why an Organization needs to be ISO 27701 Certified
Jun. 23 2020
ISO 27701 is a privacy an international management system standard, it provides guidance on the protection of privacy, including how organizations should manage personal information, and assists in demonstrating compliance with privacy regulations around the world.
Benefits for Implementation PIMS
- Build and Maintain customer’s Trust by ensuring that their PII is only used for primary purpose it was collected
- Emphasize the importance of personal data Management in the organization’s culture
- Assist in demonstrating compliance with GDPR and other Data Protection laws, Regulations and Standards
- Protect the confidentiality and preserve the integrity of the organizations PII ( Personally Identifiable information )
- Support for Mitigating PIMS Security Risks
- Competitive advantage by establishing reputation of organization’s best practices
WHY CUSTOMER SHOULD IMPLEMENT PIMS
The exponential growth of the collection of personal information and the increasing of data processing has led to privacy concerns. Therefore, implementing a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in accordance with the requirements and guidance of ISO/IEC 27701 will allow organizations to assess, treat, and reduce privacy risks with regard to the collection, maintenance, and processing of personal information.
To whom does the ISO/IEC 27701 standard apply?
Applicable to all types and sizes of organizations, including public and private companies, government entities and not-for-profit organizations, which are PII controllers and/or PII processors processing PII within an ISMS.
Compatibility with other management system standards
ISO 27701 - framework developed by ISO helps to improve alignment among its Management System Standards.
This will help to enable an organization to align or integrate its PIMS with the requirements of other Management System standard
Book your slot today by connecting with our representative Mr. Chetan Bali.
Mobile: +91 9326906413 | Email: email@example.com