NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT)
In a business where new asset creation and existing asset maintenance is a high stakes game, asset owners seek a reliable company that has a comprehensive range of services with a system that consistently delivers on time.
Sievert, a leading provider of Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Services was acquired by Bureau Veritas making it one of the world's leader in non-destructive testing. The synergy between Bureau Veritas and Sievert places at your disposal a wealth of technical expertise that could bring you great benefits.
Choosing a company with the right combination of highly skilled workforce and the best technology in the world, is the key to deliver safe, environment-friendly services. "We have a world wide NDT track record with proven performance on new construction, pipeline installation, in-service inspection and expansion projects as the total NDT solution provider. In every stage of the life cycle of your assets we can contribute with added value NDT Services.
As a Bureau Veritas with different verticals individually, can also provide a fully integrated Operation solutions package combining Conventional NDT, Advanced NDT, Heat Treatment, Inspection Services, Asset Integrity Management, Design reviews, HAZOP Studies, Safety Services, Construction Services, Management System Certification & Environmental Services".
Advanced NDT Techniques
- Automated UT for Onshore & Sub Sea Pipeline (AUT)
- Phased Array & TOFD for Weld Inspection & HIC Survey
- Corrosion mapping using Phased Array UT (C Scan, B Scan)
- Digital Radiography/Computed Radiography DR/CR
- Tube Inspection by using ECT/IRIS/RFET/MFL/NFT/Acoustic Eye
- Tank Floor Inspection using MFL
- Laser Optics Profile Measurement by Laser Technology
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)
- Low Frequency Eddy Current Testing (LFET)
- Remote Video Inspection (RVI)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Infrared Thermography
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- ECT weld surface inspection
Conventional NDT Techniques
- Crawler X-Ray Radiography for Pipeline
- X-ray and Gamma ray Radiography
- SCAR (Small Controlled Area Gamma Radiography Services)
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Positive Alloy Material Identification (PAMI)
- Other conventional NDT services such as Vacuum Box Testing, Hardness Testing, Ferrite Measurement, Helium Leak Testing, Holiday Detectors.
- Personnel Training and Certification Programs
- Digitization of Radiographs
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Training & Certification for all NDT Methods & Radiation Safety
- Radiation Safety Management & Consultant
- Rope Access Services