Steel Raw Materials
Inspection and testing throughout the supply chain
There are a number of risks associated with the movement of bulk cargo, including loss of material through poor handling and quality variations from contamination or transport damage. These risks can result in significant financial loss for the commercial parties involved. Inspectorate India's independent inspection, weighing, sampling and testing services are available worldwide to monitor the supply chain and minimise or eliminate these risks.
OUR TESTING EXPERTISE COVERS
- Ores: iron, chrome, manganese, nickel and others
- Pig iron, DRI, HBI and other intermediates
- Finished and semi-processed steel
- Steel scrap
Contact Us to speak to a Raw Materials professional.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR STEEL RAW MATERIAL SERVICES
- Ability for trading parties to agree value with accurate sampling and independent high precision assaying of metal content
- Umpire or arbitration assaying to support commercial settlement
- ISO 17025 accredited laboratories provide assurance
- Expert sampling of ores, concentrates, refined metals, intermediates and by-products
- Training and consultancy services helping you overcome sampling and assaying problems.